You will need the following documents to begin registration at your new school:
1. Students' Original Birth Certificate
2. Two Proofs of Residency (Current ID, utility bill, signed lease, mortgage statement, etc.)
Click Here For The Official List Of Residency Credentials
Once you have all of your necessary documents, login to Camden Enrollment and click REGISTER
During online registration, you will complete the following:
1. Upload your student's birth certificate and 2 proofs of residency
2. Enrollment Form
3. Home Language Survey
4. Media Consent Form
5. Emergency Contact Form
6. Displaced Families for Services Form
7. Enrollment Confirmation & Release of Records
**At any point during online registration, you can always save your progress and come back by clicking SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER**
***When you are finished uploading your documents and completing the forms, click SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER. At this point, your documents are being reviewed by your new school***
At this point, your documents are under review. Your new school will reach out to you to verify registration.
Your registration must be verified by your new school.
If you have any questions, please click below to find your school's phone number or call Camden Enrollment at 856-536-3999.
Click Here To Look Up Your School's Phone Number